A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

How do I file an opposition?



You must file a form, Form TM11 Notice of Opposition together with a Statement of Grounds. [R 29(1)] You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?