A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

Can I withdraw my Trade Mark Application at the Counter-Statement stage?



Yes, you can. You may provide a written request or file Form CM9 to withdraw your Trade Mark Application. [R 21A] You can file the form at our e-services portal, IPOS Digital Hub. You would also need to inform the Opponent of the withdrawal.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?