A Singapore Government Agency Website
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Hello!How can we help?
200 articles in
What can I do if I cannot change my address details in the application form for Singapore citizenship, Permanent Residence and/or Long-Term Visit Pass?
405
What is the processing time for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) applications?
155
When can I renew my Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP)?
70
How can I appeal if my Singapore Citizenship, Singapore Permanent Residence or Long-Term Visit Pass application is rejected or unsuccessful?
68
What is the processing time for my Singapore citizenship, Permanent Residence and/or Long-Term Visit Pass application?
52
How do I extend my stay if my current LTVP is expiring and my LTVP renewal is still pending?
44
Will my permanent residency be affected if I divorce the spouse who sponsored my Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) application?
43
How do I apply Singapore citizenship for my child who is born overseas?
41
What is the processing time for Singapore citizenship applications?
39
Can PRs still travel with a passport which is expiring in 6 months' time or less?
35
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.