A Singapore Government Agency Website
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Hello!How can we help?
72 articles in
What is the processing time for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) applications?
157
How can I appeal if my Singapore Citizenship, Singapore Permanent Residence or Long-Term Visit Pass application is rejected or unsuccessful?
68
Will my permanent residency be affected if I divorce the spouse who sponsored my Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) application?
43
Can PRs still travel with a passport which is expiring in 6 months' time or less?
36
How do I download/ retrieve Form 5 or Form 5A?
35
What is the validity period of Singapore Permanent Residence (PR)?
32
What should I do after my Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) application is approved?
28
Can I re-apply Singapore Permanent Residence (PR) after I renounced/ lost my Singapore PR status?
26
Can I sponsor my children for Singapore Permanent Residence (PR)?
25
How soon can a Singapore PR apply for Singapore citizenship after being granted Singapore PR status?
21
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.