A Singapore Government Agency Website
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
Hello!How can we help?
71 articles in
How do I apply Singapore citizenship for my child who is born overseas?
41
What is the processing time for Singapore citizenship applications?
39
Does my child need to be a Permanent Resident (PR) before applying for Singapore citizenship?
29
How do I add additional documents or update changes to documents to a pending citizenship application?
24
How do I apply for Singapore citizenship?
24
When will I receive the final outcome letter after completing the Singapore citizenship journey?
22
Who should the employment letter from my employer be addressed to for my citizenship application?
18
Can I apply for Singapore citizenship if I am not proficient in English?
16
How do I update my new information for my citizenship application?
14
How soon can I register for my Singapore citizenship after my citizenship application is approved?
14
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.