A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What will happen if my Re-Entry Permit (REP) is expiring and my passport has not been renewed?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

If your passport has expired, you can continue to reside in Singapore as a permanent resident (PR), but you will not be able to travel. Hence, it is advisable for you to obtain a new passport as soon as possible and thereafter apply to renew your re-entry permit (REP) or transfer your valid REP online. A PR will lose his PR status if he travels out of Singapore without a valid REP.

Please note that a passport must have at least three months validity in order to make an REP application online via the e-Service. You may submit your REP application after you have received your new passport.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?