A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can I enter as a PR if my Re-Entry Permit is tagged to my old passport instead of my new passport?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

You may enter as a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) if your Re-Entry Permit (REP) is still valid. You would need to use your Singpass to access the ICA e-Service and transfer the remaining validity of your valid REP from the old to the new passport. Otherwise, you may be inconvenienced each time you travel in and out of Singapore.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?