A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How can I cancel my APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

You should return the APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC), together with a letter stating the card holder's resignation, to IC Unit, ICA Building, 10 Kallang Road Singapore 208718.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?