A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What should I do if there are changes to my household details after I have applied for an HFE letter?



Source: https://www.hdb.gov.sg
If you have not submitted a flat application, please cancel your HFE letter application and apply for a fresh one. Log in to the HDB Flat PortalHDB Flat Portal and select "Cancel" at Step 2, or submit a cancellation request via our e-Servicee-Service.   If you have submitted a flat application, please write to us via MyRequest@HDBMyRequest@HDB with your sales registration number or resale case number. You may need to cancel your HFE letter and apply for a fresh one. If you are no longer eligible to purchase a flat, your flat application will be cancelled.

This information provided here is sourced from the HDB website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?