A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can I change my HFE letter application after it has been submitted?



Source: https://www.hdb.gov.sg
Please contact us via MyRequest@HDBMyRequest@HDB > Submit your Request > Update application details > Change in contact details > Select the relevant option on the changes that you wish to make.

This information provided here is sourced from the HDB website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?