A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

I have applied but want to change the town or flat type. How can I do it?



Source: https://www.hdb.gov.sg

You must cancel your existing flat application and re-apply online during the application period with the payment of an administrative fee of $10 (inclusive of GST).

After the application period has closed, no changes are allowed.

This information provided here is sourced from the HDB website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?