A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

How much do I have to pay if I have the Public Assistance (PA) card?



Nationally recommended vaccinations are fully subsidised at CHAS GP clinics for those who hold the Public Assistance card.

To receive subsidies at participating CHAS GPs, Singapore Citizens on PA will need to produce their PA card and NRIC during the visit.

Patients who go to the polyclinics for their vaccination(s) and have financial difficulties in paying for their bills can approach the social worker at polyclinics to enquire for assistance.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?