A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

If I do not have enough in my MediSave, and I am not able to pay the remaining co-payment, are there other ways to receive the vaccination?

I am currently holding a Public Assistance card or receive other forms of financial help from other sources.



At CHAS GP clinics, these nationally recommended vaccinations are fully subsidised for those who hold the Public Assistance card.  Patients who go to the polyclinics for their vaccination(s) and have financial difficulties in paying for their bills can approach the social worker at polyclinics to enquire for assistance.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?