A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

What if I need to contact my child urgently?



For urgent cases, parents may call the General Office at 6412 1690 to leave a message and our staff will pass the message to the child.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?