A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I do not have a mobile phone or digital device. What should I do?



Please seek help from your family members for assistance to claim the vouchers.

If you are unable to seek help, you can approach the nearest Community Centres/Clubs for assistance to print the vouchers. Please bring along your notification letter, your Identification Card (IC) and ensure you have a valid Singpass account.

To find out the location of your nearest CC, please key in your postal code in the district locator (scroll to the bottom of the page to "Find out your district's information here").

Link: https://www.onepa.gov.sg/cc

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?