A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What if I do not have anyone suitable around me to be my Nominated Healthcare Spokesperson (NHS)?



In the situation where there is no one suitable to be your spokesperson, you can also consider nominating a Professional Donee to represent your wishes for your ACP. You may find the full list of Professional Donees here: https://www.msf.gov.sg/what-we-do/opg/about-PDD-scheme.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?