A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How do I make changes to my Lasting Power of Attorney?



To make changes to your appointed Donee (including adding an additional Donee) for a registered LPA, you would need to revoke your existing LPA and make a new one. The steps to revoke an LPA are as follows:

  1. Complete and sign the revocation form: https://www.msf.gov.sg/docs/default-source/default-document-library/revocation_form.pdf.

  1. Take reasonable steps to give written notice to every Donee that you are revoking the LPA by delivering it personally, sending it via post, or if the postal address is not known, via email

  2. Inform the Public Guardian of the revocation by providing the following items to the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) by post or email:

  1. The completed and signed revocation form, and

  2. A photocopy of your ID.

  1. Pay the revocation fee of $30 via Office of the Public Guardian Online (OPGO) - MSF. OPG will provide instructions on how to make payment via email before processing your revocation.

The Public Guardian may also require you to provide further information or documents before revoking the registered LPA.

After submitting the revocation form, you may then proceed to make a new LPA on Office of the Public Guardian Online (OPGO) - MSF. Please note that you will need to have the LPA certified by a Certificate Issuer again - Find an LPA Certificate Issue before the new LPA can be submitted for registration.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?