A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

If my next-of-kin passes away outside Singapore, should I report the death in the foreign country or in Singapore?



For deaths that happened overseas, the deceased's next-of-kin should register the death and obtain a death certificate from the foreign authorities in the country where the person had passed on. After that, you may report the death to ICA with the foreign death certificate. For more information, please refer to https://www.ica.gov.sg/documents/death/death_overseas

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?