A Singapore Government Agency Website
Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura
Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura
Hello!How can we help?
61 articles in
Can Muslims nominate a non-Faraid heir to receive their CPF savings after they pass?
5
Can I make an LPA?
2
Who are the Faraid beneficiaries/ How do I calculate the portions my family members will receive by Faraid in my demise?
7
If I am the sole nominee of the CPF nominations of my deceased family member, must I distribute it to other family members by Faraid? If a valid CPF nomination has been made, can a Faraid heir who has not been nominated claim a portion of the deceased member’s CPF savings?
6
How can I include WMS in my Wasiat?
5
Do I have to follow faraid portions for CPF nomination?
5
If a joint tenancy is established, after the husband's passing, the wife can obtain the house. If the wife sells the house, is the husband's share required to be distributed according to faraid?
4
What do I need?
4
How do I distribute the deceased's money that is placed in a Joint Savings Account?
4
Are there fees involved in making an LPA?
3
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.