A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

Where can I find the list of accredited assessors for ElderFund?



The lists of MOH-accredited severe disability assessors can be found at the AIC’s website.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?