A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

How do I apply for ElderFund?



To apply for ElderFund, please submit an application via AIC eServices for Financing Schemes (eFASS) Application Portal using your own Singpass, and arrange for a disability assessment by a MOH-accredited severe disability assessor to obtain an Assessor's Statement. The assessor will submit the assessment results to AIC directly.

Those who are staying in a nursing home can approach their nursing home for assistance to submit the Resident's Assessment Form in place of the severe disability assessment.

More details on ElderFund can be found on AIC website. The list of MOH-accredited severe disability assessors can be found here.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?