What are the detailed ElderFund eligibility criteria?
The Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) will assess your eligibility for ElderFund based on the following criteria:
1. Unable to perform at least three out of six Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). The ADLs include eating, bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, and walking or and moving around.
2. Age 30 years old and above
3. Must be a Singapore Citizen residing in Singapore
4. Not eligible for CareShield Life, ElderShield and IDAPE, or no longer an active recipient of ElderShield and IDAPE
AIC will also assess your financial eligibility based on this guiding set of financial criteria:
1. Applicants should generally have low MediSave balances of less than $10,000
2. Applicants should generally have low per capita household income that is equal or less than $1,200 per month
Applications and appeals by Singaporeans who do not meet these criteria will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you have difficulty meeting your long-term care needs, you should approach a medical social worker at your long-term care provider, or the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) for more advice and assistance.
This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?