A Singapore Government Agency Website 

If I am residing overseas, can I make a claim under ElderShield?



For Singaporeans living overseas
To submit ElderShield claims application, you can use your Singpass to log in to AIC’s online application portal, accessible via https://efinance.aic.sg.

If you are a caregiver who is making a claim application on behalf of a mentally incapacitated ElderShield insured, you can log in using your Singpass to submit the applications on his/her behalf.

For those who has renounced his/her Singapore citizenship
To submit claims application, please email AIC at apply@aic.sg to request for a hardcopy application form.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?