A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I am born in 1979 or earlier. If I currently have severe disability but subsequently recover, can I join CareShield Life?



If you have recovered from your severe disability, you can choose to join CareShield Life. You may be required to go for a disability assessment to determine your eligibility.

This information provided here is sourced from the MOH website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?