A Singapore Government Agency Website
MINDEF
MINDEF
Hello!How can we help?
57 articles in
Can I use the Leave and Claims eService on OneNS for other HR related transactions?
2
I cancelled my claim after it was rejected by administrator and now I cannot resubmit my claim. What should I do?
2
I had submitted my claim but need to amend my transport trips. What should I do?
2
What claims can I submit via the Leave and Claims eService on OneNS?
2
How long does it take for my transport/medical claims to be processed?
1
I am unable to access Leave and Claims eService on the OneNS website or mobile application.
1
I received a message "an error has occurred" when using the Leave and Claims eService. What should I do?
1
What are the guidelines for submission of transport claims?
1
Are the CC and Covering Person fields mandatory for application of leave?
Can I apply for leave that starts or ends on a non-working day?
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.