A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

My child/ward was injured during PE in school. How do I go about to submit an insurance claim?



Our students are covered with Group Personal Accident (GPA) with NTUC Income. You may submit your claim with the insurance company here.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?