A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I am disposing of an HDB shop with living quarters within the holding period. Do I need to pay SSD?



For disposal of HDB shop with living quarters, SSD is payable on the value of the part permitted for residential use if the property is disposed of within the holding period.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?