A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar3 in

How can I change the proprietor's address recorded with the trade mark?



If there is a change in the company address, please file Form CM 2. This form can be filed online free of charge at https://digitalhub.ipos.gov.sg. You will need to login and create an account if you have not done so. Once you have login successfully, click ‘Forms’ and further click the description of the Form CM 2.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?