A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

How can I manage changes to the ownership of a trade mark?



A change of ownership of a trade mark application which is pending or a registered trade mark may be recorded in the Register. An application for the recordal of the assignment should be made on Form CM8 at the prevailing fee via IPOS Digital Hub at https://digitalhub.ipos.gov.sg.

IPOS will not issue a certificate to reflect the change of ownership. If you wish to obtain a certified copy containing the most up to date trade mark details or a certified extract containing the history of change of ownership, please file Form CM12 and pay the prevailing fees through IPOS Digital Hub.

For more information about trade mark transfer of ownership, please refer to https://www.ipos.gov.sg/about-ip/trade-marks/managing-trade-marks/maintaining-trade-marks#maintain-your-singapore-trade-mark.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?