A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

What should I do if I fail to perform certain actions within the prescribed time periods?



A request for an extension of time to perform these actions can be made by filing Patents Form 45 together with the prescribed fees.  However, please note that not all time periods are extendable.

More details can be found in the Patents Formalities Manual - Extension of Time.   

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?