A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

How do I file an application through the Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT)?



An international application may be initiated by a resident or national of a PCT contracting country wanting to seek protection in other PCT contracting states. To apply, an applicant would file an international application with the patent office in his home country or the International Bureau of WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organisation) in Geneva.

The list of PCT contracting countries and PCT Applicants Guide are available at the WIPO website [The PCT Applicant's Guide ].

To read more about the international application process, please refer here .

For payment of PCT application, please login to IPOS Digital Hub (IDH) at https://digitalhub.ipos.gov.sg and select Payment of PCT fees under My Payment. Please refer to Circular 2/2018 for a step by step guide.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?