A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My trip to Singapore is cancelled. How do I withdraw the submitted SG Arrival Card (Individual/Group) for the cancelled trip?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg
You do not need to withdraw or void the SGAC submission if you are cancelling your trip.
If you are planning for a new trip to Singapore, you are required to submit a new SG Arrival Card.
If you are using MyICA mobile app, you can delete your record by selecting the record that you wish to delete in 'Group Submission'. Please note that the 'delete' function in the mobile application is meant for travellers to clear their records:
i) after their trip is completed or
ii) before the submission of their trip information
Records that are deleted would not result in the retraction of records that have been submitted to ICA.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?