A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What can I do if my visit pass expires before my appointment to complete Student's Pass formalities?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

You will need to apply for extension of stay online before the expiry of your visit pass.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?