A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can I extend my Student's Pass In-Principle Approval?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg
The Student's Pass In-Principle Approval (IPA) validity is stated on the letter and no extension of validity is allowed. If your Student's Pass IPA has expired before you can complete formalities, you will need to submit a new Student's Pass application.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?