A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

How do I extend the Special Pass of my newborn if the foreign passport is not ready for collection?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

You may report to the Visitor Services Centre at Level 4, ICA Building, within 42 days from your child's date of birth for the extension of your child's Special Pass. No prior appointment is required and you do not have to bring the child along.

You are required to furnish the following documents for the extension of your child's stay:-

a) Travel documents of both parents;
b) Singapore IC or work passes of both parents;
c) Parents' marriage certificate (if any) and child's birth certificate;
d) Advisory note; &
e) Letter of acknowledgement from the Embassy or High Commission in Singapore indicating that you have submitted a travel document application for your child.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?