A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How do I extend my stay if I am unable to submit the application online?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

All short-term visit pass (STVP) extension applications must be submitted online via the e-Service.

If you are unable to submit the STVP application online, you may contact us via the enquiry form with the screenshot along with the particulars of the applicant, applicant’s travel document and contact information so that we may contact you for further clarification.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?