A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar5 in

Can I switch doctors/clinic for chronic condition visits and still enjoy subsidies for Healthier SG Chronic Tier?



You should enrol with a family doctor that you intend to follow up with for care of all your medical conditions. The benefits you may receive under the Healthier SG Chronic Tier can be used at your enrolled Healthier SG GP clinic.


Should you visit another CHAS GP clinic that you are not enrolled with for Healthier SG program, you would be able to access the existing CHAS Chronic Tier subsidies.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?