A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

For transactions involving Administrator/ Executor/ Public Trustee, whose SingPass should be used to submit the resale application?



Source: https://www.hdb.gov.sg
The person who is doing the submission via the e-Resale system will have to log in using his/her own NRIC number and Singpass.

This information provided here is sourced from the HDB website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?