A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can my son apply for the Music Elective Programme (MEP) using qualifications/certificates other than those issued by ABRSM?



We do not impose a minimum standard from any board. In the absence of the formal qualifications, students must pass a selection test and practical audition on an instrument (e.g., piano, erhu etc.) conducted by the school.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?