A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Can a student transfer from the SP to the IP track?



Secondary 2 students in our SP track may apply to the IP at the end of Sec 2 and join IP Year 3 if he meets the school-based criteria. Students who transfer track will retain their CCA. Change of track for DSA student is subject to his performance and availability of places.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?