A Singapore Government Agency Website 

If my child is in a sport that is not being offered by the school (and taking part in competitions), must he still take part in a CCA? How can the school support him in his sport?



For students pursuing a programme with an External Sports Association or a Club, parent may write in to the HOD CCA to request for the child to be exempted from certain CCA sessions/make alternative arrangement for CCA days. Parent can work with HOD CCA if more support is required.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?