A Singapore Government Agency Website 

How can my child withdraw/change CCA?



A student is strongly encouraged to remain in their CCA from P3 to P6. In the event a change is required, parent to download the CCA Withdrawal/Transfer form from the school website. The parent to then submit the completed form to the CCA Teacher-in-charge for follow up. (CCA Transfers will only be reviewed from Term 4 Week 4 of the current year. Urgent cases will be reviewed on a case by case basis).

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?