A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

Should the school be informed if there is a change in residential address for the student?



Parents should contact General Office or Class DOJO the form teachers to inform of the change in address.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?