A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

My child is currently studying in another primary school but I would like to enrol my child in ATS. How do I go about doing it?



Parent must place the child on waiting list via https://aitong.moe.edu.sg/for-parents/application-forms-and-guides

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?