A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar2 in

Who should we approach for queries related to Subject Based Banding (SBB), Mother Tongue language (MTL) and MOE FAS?



Students who have been offered SBB subject(s) at a More Demanding Level or Higher Mother Tongue Language (HMTL) will be notified via PG, email or call.

● For SBB matters, please email Mr Flavian at


● For MTL matters, please email Ms Chong Sze Khuin at


● For MOE FAS, please access this link for application details


Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?