A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My child is not in a MOE primary school in Singapore. What is the application procedure?



Any child who are not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools include Returning Singaporeans, International Students studying overseas or in local international schools, students in Special Education Schools or religious schools (e.g. Pathlight, Madrasah, San Yu Adventist) and home-schoolers will need to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) before they can apply through the DSA-Sec Portal. Please refer to MOE website below for more information: https://go.gov.sg/nmsdsa-sec-application

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?