A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar7 in

I wish to understand more about my child’s progress in school. Who should I contact?



You may email your child’s form teacher. His/her email address can be found in the “Parents Portal” on the website. Click on your child’s “level” on the menu bar on the left.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?