A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

I wish to understand more about my child's progress in school. Who should I contact?



You may email your child's form teachers. Form Teachers can be reached either through ClassDojo or email. Your child's Form Teachers' email addresses can be found on Parents Gateway.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?