A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar8 in

How can I arrange for relocation of niche from Mandai to Chua Chu Kang ?



You would need to make an application at Mandai Columbarium Office to surrender the lease of the niche before applying at Choa Chu Kang Columbarium Office to add the urn containing the ashes of the deceased to the existing niche at Choa Chu Kang Columbarium. Please take note to engage a contractor at your own cost to carry out the necessary niche work to relocate the urn from the Mandai Columbarium niche to the Choa Chu Kang Columbarium niche.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?