A Singapore Government Agency Website
Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura
Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura
Hello!How can we help?
42 articles in
Online Payment for Zakat
59
How can I fulfil my Zakat?
20
Can one pay zakat fitrah in another country?
18
I forgot to pay my zakat fitrah in the past years. How can I pay the zakat fitrah that I have missed?
12
What do I have to do to pay back the past Zakat Fitrah?
11
The total weight of my gold jewellery is 450g. Is it obligatory to pay Zakat on it?
10
I am based overseas. Where should I pay zakat? Do I pay based on my location, or do I have to seek help for my family members in Singapore to pay on my behalf?
9
How do I calculate Zakat on Savings for my multiple accounts? Can I take the lowest amount from each of my account books and take 2.5% as my Zakat on Savings?
9
To my understanding, there is Zakat for gold but what about Zakat for silver?
7
I have a life insurance, health insurance and home protection insurance. Do I have to pay Zakat for all these insurance or only on the life insurance?
7
Need more help?
Describe your issues to us.